Free Your Floors With Bona Floor Care
Earth Day is every day here at Bona, but we want to use this Earth Day to help partner with you to make your homes as free from harsh, toxic chemicals as possible. We know there are lots of earth-friendly cleaning solutions, and some DIY recipes are promoted as being great for floors. However, that’s not always the case. When it comes to cleaning floors, the usual ingredients or cleaning hacks used in many DIY approaches actually do more harm than good.
When it comes to protecting your floors and being safe for the environment, Bona hardwood floor cleaners are designed to do just that. Our waterborne cleaning solutions are GREENGUARD certified and clean and protect wood floors better than the rest.
If allergies are an issue, or if you just want a natural floor cleaner that’s great for homes with pets and babies, use Bona Free & Simple Hardwood Floor Cleaner. Even though it’s our most gentle formula, it has that Bona cleaning power you know and trust. See how Bona Free & Simple cleaners can help free your floors form dirt, debris, and other allergens:
- Hypoallergenic, free of dyes and scents
- Meets the standards set by the Asthma & Allergy Foundation of America (AAFA)
- Is the first hardwood floor cleaner to be certified asthma and allergy friendly
- Leaves no dulling residue
At Bona, we believe in putting 100% passion into everything we do to create a world of sustainable innovations and promote healthy living. Because of this passion, we strive to do all we can to make the Earth a better place. The work is far from over, but we’re proud to have you on our side. Here are some things we’ve done in the name of a more sustainable planet:
- Created waterborne, low VOC finishes in 1979 for healthier work conditions
- Created a virtually dust-free sanding system for healthier homes and job sites
- Partnering with Hand in Hand, an organization dedicated to creating sustainable jobs
- Partnering with Vi Agroforestry, an organization focusing on sustainable land management
Choose Bona products for all your floor care needs. Our products are created to provide sustainable, earth-friendly solutions without sacrificing effective cleaning power. Find a floor care system that best suits your needs.
General Hardwood Floor Info
Holiday Host Playbook
Hardwood Floor How-To's
How to Clean and Maintain Luxury Vinyl Flooring
Luxury vinyl flooring (LVF) is versatile, durable and a very popular flooring option. If you have LVF, learn how to protect it with help from Bona.
Hardwood Floor How-To's
Home Renovation Mistakes to Avoid
Want to avoid a home remodeling nightmare? Then stay away from these common home renovation mistakes!