Bona US is always seeking qualified and highly motivated individuals. Starting a career at Bona provides the opportunity to work for a company with strong purpose and values, a concern for the environment and a goal of enriching lives.
Our Purpose: Enriching Lives and Unleashing Potential. One Employee, One Customer, One Floor at a time.
Our core values are at the essence of everything we do and believe. By living and upholding these in our everyday lives, our company and our products are respected and used by millions of people across the globe.
Our Core Values: Professional, Concerned, Respect, Innovation
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
Bona is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Offers:
- Competitive Salary
- Competitive Benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance and 401(k) matches
- Vacation and personal time package that provides a work/life balance. We work hard, and we also play hard.
- Career advancement opportunities
- The chance to work with a leading, global manufacturer impacting the lives and homes of our customers on a daily basis.
- Opportunity to be innovative, challenged and part of an emerging company and the start of something big!
Senior Chemist - Monroe, NC
E-Learning Specialist - Aurora, CO
Regional Sales Rep (DIY or Hardware) - Greater Texas Area
Sr Supply Chain Manager - Monroe, NC
Associate Brand Manager-New Initiatives - Aurora, CO
National Account Manager - E-Commerce - Aurora, CO, Chicago, IL or Atlanta, GA
Product Development Manager - Aurora, CO
Consumer Relations Specialist - Aurora, CO
Inside Account Manager - Aurora, CO
If you are looking to start your career with Bona, apply for a position listed above by sending your resume to the Bona US Human Resource department at firstname.lastname@example.org.