US.Bona.com collects anonymous data using Google Site Stats Conversion Tracking.
Conversion tracking uses a temporary cookie to help Bona identify which of its Google Ads are successful. To protect user privacy, the cookie expires in 30 days, and Google utilizes separate servers for conversion tracking and search results. Further, no personal user information is being used or recorded in any way.
Nonetheless, US.Bona.com provides users with the necessary information to avoid this process. Users can easily decline cookies by setting their Internet browser user preferences.
We may use third-party advertising companies to collect data and/or serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, visit http://networkadvertising.org/.
Bona uses a feature on this Website called a “cookie”. Cookies are small files containing information that your web browser places on your computer’s hard drive. You can adjust your web browser so it informs you each time you receive a cookie. You may then decide yourself if you want to receive it or not.
Other Information We Collect
Information on how many visits each page receives, e-mail addresses of those who e-mail us and user-specific information on what pages consumers visit. We collect this information in order to study how we can create the best shopping experience for our customers. By looking at usage patterns, we know which areas need expansion and which areas are not meeting our customer's needs.
How Do I Opt Out of Mailing Lists?
If you do not want to receive e-mail about special offers from us in the future, please let us know by e-mailing us at email@example.com
If you supply us with your postal address online you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on new products and services. If you do not want to receive such mailings, please let us know by e-mailing us, or writing to us at the address below.
Our postal address is:
24 Inverness Place E.
Englewood, CO 80112
Contacting Us By Telephone
Our Telephone Number is: 303-371-1411
Bona is concerned and aware of the absolute need for the privacy of children. We understand that a child’s use of the Internet, electronic-mail and Website can raise concerns regarding their privacy and security of their information.
Bona’s commitment to adhere to the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act and its rules on collecting personal information from minors is steadfast. In order to assist you in protecting your children from unwanted internet activity, we want to encourage parents to consistently monitor any activities online by their children. Help us protect the privacy of your children by ensuring that they never send an e-mail or submit personal information on this site or any other without your permission.
Compliance with the California Consumer Privacy Act
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) of 2018 grants “a consumer a right to request a business to disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal information that it collects about the consumer, the categories of sources from which that information is collected, the business purposes for collecting or selling the information, and the categories of 3rd parties with which the information is shared.”
What Information We Collect
When consumers use the us.bona.com website, some information may be collected from consumers:
- Anonymous Data. We collect anonymous data using Google Site Stats Conversion Tracking. This is done with use of temporary cookies that expire after 30 days. No personal information is used or recorded in any way.
- Cookies. Along with conversion tracking cookies, other cookies are used to remember your settings and make navigating our website easier and more comfortable for users.
- Other Information. Aside from cookies, the following information is also collected:
- Page visits
- Email addresses of those who contact us and those who sign up for our newsletter
- User-specific information on what pages consumers visit
How We Use Information
The information collected on the us.bona.com website is used for the following purposes:
- Operations. To operate, maintain and optimize features of the website including network and IT security.
- Improvements. To identify interruptions or errors in website service and analyze user interactions with the website to develop and improve new features and products.
- Communication. To present users with relevant and customized information and promotions.
- Retargeting. Retargeting provides users with relevant content as they use different websites and search engines. Information collected for this purpose cannot be used to personally identify you as a visitor to our website.
- Analytics. To measure and evaluate access and traffic to the website.
Bona Does Not Sell Personal Information
The CCPA defines personal information as “information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household.”
We do not sell your personal information for monetary payment. However, we may share your information with third parties that we are required to share with pursuant to law or for legal proceedings. We may also share information with service providers, our affiliates, data analytics providers and social networks.
Consumer Rights Granted by the CCPA
The CCPA grants California consumer protections pertaining to personal information collected by online businesses and gives California consumers the opportunity to control how that information is handled. Bona acknowledges and observes those rights granted by the CCPA. No negative actions will be placed upon consumers that exercise their rights and opportunities outlined by the CCPA.
As summarized by the Office of the Attorney General for the State of California (https://oag.ca.gov/privacy/ccpa#sectionc), the CCPA gives California consumers the following rights:
- Right to Know
You may request that businesses disclose to you what personal information they have collected, used, shared, or sold about you, and why they collected, used, shared, or sold that information. Specifically, you may request that businesses disclose:
- The categories of personal information collected
- Specific pieces of personal information collected
- The categories of sources from which the business collected personal information
- The purposes for which the business uses the personal information
- The categories of third parties with whom the business shares the personal information
- The categories of information that the business sells or discloses to third parties
- Right to Delete
You may request that businesses delete personal information they collected from you and to tell their service providers to do the same. However, there are many exceptions that allow businesses to keep your personal information.
- Right to Opt-out
You may request that businesses stop selling your personal information (“opt-out”). With some exceptions, businesses cannot sell your personal information after they receive your opt-out request unless you later provide authorization allowing them to do so again.
- Right to Non-discrimination
Businesses cannot deny goods or services, charge you a different price, or provide a different level or quality of goods or services just because you exercised your rights under the CCPA.
If you have any questions regarding the CCPA or want to exercise the rights entitled by the CCPA, please use our contact us link or contact us with the following information:
24 Inverness Place E.
Englewood, CO 80112
Contacting the Website
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with the Website you may contact us at:
24 Inverness Place E.
Englewood, CO 80112
© 2018 Bona. All rights reserved.